Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factory Calendar for sales orders

suresh_bachan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

During sales order creation, if the delivery date (Req.del.date) is a closed date according to the factory calendar, a warning is displayed "No good accepted on ..., the next possible date is ..." if I press the enter key, this date is accepted.

Is it possible to convert the warning to error message?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Go to T Code OVAH, select megssage no and change category from W (Warning) to E (Error).

thanks,

Sandeep Singh Chauhan

suresh_bachan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for your response

The message number generated by the warning is V1019. In OVAH, the application area is only for V4.

I couldn't find for V1

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

For Application Area V1 we can't change Message Control , because as per my knowledge it is SAP standard still if you want to change for that you required Access Key to break the Standard SAP message Control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suresh,

In that case i suggest you to take help from your ABAPer and do coding in User exit.

thanks,

Sandeep Singh Chauhan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my knowledge , Factory Calendor works only in WEEKS or MONTH , for days system wont work factory calendor for the Field Request Delivery Date

If you want understand more Go to that field and press F1 then you can understand

Also test in Sales Order level Change the Requested delivery date in Week format and change in Header level ( but it wont effect in schedule Line level), SO again you need to Change item level for that

Go to EDIT--> Fast Changes of -->Delivery date and enter in Weeks or Month and press Enter

Again check the Incompletion log and complete all incompletion log (Dont save)

Go to Line item click on Schedule Line tab and Select the Confirmed Line item and click on

Blue lense Button ( Schedule Details ) OR

In the Header Level Click on the Shipping Tab check the Delievry date , system wont confirm Holiday Days

I hope it will solve your Problem