Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material wright off & excise duty during wright process

former_member194876
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one SEG xxxx1 it requires the mat1 100 m2. The mat1 is plate so shop flour people only uses 95 m2. Then remaining 5 m2 is taken from shop by 262 m2 which is scrap. then in MB1a executes 551 & declare as a scrap.

After that i want wright off that material and sale that scrap. Please tell me sale process, JV process and what happen about excise duty.

Regards,

Avinsh Kadam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through below links

<Link farm removed by moderator. If you found all those links, then the OP can as well find all those links. It is better to explain him how to search so he can help himself the next time>

I have given link in my earlier responceto you on excise stuff.

Message was edited by: Jürgen L

former_member194876
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do this using

J1IH --> Material Write Off --> Entered Scrapping material document number (in document number field) and all other input parameters. You can use RG23A for paying through RG23A.

In the material write off the material is disposed against the cost center. The Movement type 201 can be used or it can be scrapped with the movement type 551. once the material is disposed the reversal of the accounting entries is performed with the movement type J1IH(Material Write off) to reverse the credit availed on the input materials

For help go through below thread.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1193735

former_member194876
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My question regarding what happen during  material wright off J1ih about excise duty. If you have excise related data or links please send me