Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Masters in SAP

former_member182805
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know the names of good universities to do your masters in SAP anywhere in the world. The criteria is that the language of communication should be English. Any help is appreciated. Also, I would like some advise regarding the relevance of a masters degree towards a career in SAP. My current profile is SD+CRM and BO.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RichBlumberg
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos
Srinivas,

Hi! For the masters programs there are 2 approaches:

As for ERP Sales and Distribution, CRM, and Analytics... all of these career choices are very viable in the marketplace. Take a look at each of them as well as trends in SAP HANA and SAP Mobile which combine with solution areas. Go to our main landing area and you'll find information. Do some research starting with the UA Career Center.  Take a look at other parts of SCN and post any questions around these specific disciplines. Combine your interest with all or select industries that interest you!

All the best!

Regards,

Richard

former_member182805
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information. I would appreciate if anybody who has done these courses would offer feedback on the quality of the program. Again, I am looking for specific universities that have a good curriculum i.e have latest technologies like BOBI4.0 and CRM 7.0 taught by SAP certified consultants. I would appreciate if anybody could give any information keeping these issues in mind i.e course subjects and sap-certified trainers.

Answers (0)