Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

uploaded documents are not saved from cv02n

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

we are uploaded documents from cv02n and check in with documents in kpro. After that save the DIR it gives that Error while checkinng in and storing c:\users\admin 1\AppData\Local\Temp\ZBO-000000000.

I was checked Content server URL  connection is ok and Connection test for content repository was successful.   We have alote of space to store documents.

please guide me .

Thaking you,

Regards,

chandu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

What document type u r using here and please check the settings relevant to the Document type. if ur KM connection and settings are ok

Regards

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shailendra,

Now iam uploading  word document type documents and come to dc10 settings checked for KPRO,versign assignment,archiving authorization, change docs and number exit as default.

Iam uploadind the documents after that clicked for save DIR . than only it comes Error while checkinng in and storing c:\users\admin 1\AppData\Local\Temp\ZBO-000000000.

Thanking you,

regards,\

chandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

My dear Frnd u r using the stdn doc type or u customize it , my question is that one.

Regards

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shailendra,

Am using customized document types.

The same document type documents are stored in DMS_C1_ST. here is the problem while choose content storage area.

Created content storage Area for my content repository as

Category : Z6_dms

Description : dms for ABCD

Document Area : DMS

Cont.resp id: z6.

Awaiting for your valuable replies.

Thanking you,

Regards,

chandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My dear frnd

DMS_C1-ST is and stdn and sap defined storage type and definitely all settings are absolutely fine in it. Now in ur case u define some Z6 as content repossitory id. goto ur basis guy and tell them to configure the KM where u want to store ur document. define a category/description is not only the one setting behind defining the DMS in SAp as content repository.

that why i am asking u, now link your define storage type with your customized documnet type so that during ttransaction , user may check in and save the document in ur define repository.

Regards

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Fnd,

My problem solved with DB manager .

Thanking  alote for ur support.

Regards,

chandu

p190355
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chandu,

How did you get the issue resolved.

We are facing the same issue.

Please post how

Regards,

Remi

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Remi Kimal,

Contact basis team  to install DBM GUI for maxdb . If so  check database connected or not.

still your facing can you post your system details than only i can suggest the procedure.

I hope your problem will resolve.

Thanks,

Chandu