Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

double debit to wbs?

former_member604117
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

once spare is procured through a wbs and brought to stock and budget get reduced form the wbs .

again while issuing the spare to maint. order again the budget check will happen to the wbsor how is it happen?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello,

When you transfer from stock to WBS the budget is consumed from the WBS. When you issued the stock the budget is available again.

regards

former_member604117
Participant
0 Kudos

we dont have fm ,only PS we only assign same wbs in additional data tab of maint. order through which we brought in spare to stock from PR to Gr/ir..

so why system again checking budget and some time give error budget not avalable.our maintenance order budget check acitvated.

former_member604117
Participant
0 Kudos

hi sara

as per your reply i understand system ahain checking the budget on wbs and debit the wbs and credit the prder if wsb has has no budget left should the sytem gives budget exceed error though its only crediting wbs?

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

usually when WBS is credited it has more budget available than before then the WBS should have budget. But it is true that YES the availability control is checked even it is a credit.

Not sure if it is clear and if it is your problem

Regards

former_member604117
Participant
0 Kudos

in my case wbs released value and assigned value are same means no budget avalable when t reservation happens to issue spare and it credit the wbs and debit the maint. order it gives error budget not avalable.

i could not understand this as it should increase the budget avalable in wbs since its credit.

pls calrify me

Answers (0)