Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping carts not displaying in user's employee self service tab

former_member633418
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am new to SRM and I am having a issue here. User states that all the shopping carts created from December 2012 to till date is not being displayed in Employee self service tab. Normally system will be displaying all the SC created by he user in ESS tab. Kindly advice me whether there is any screen setting or any other setting required in this regard.

Thanks & regards,

Karthik.M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Please check with the user, whether he is able see the other shopping carts in ESS list except the mentioned ones ( created from December).

Also, ask user to check for POWL filter settings if he has setup any / inform to select refresh button. System automatically refresh the list and load recent transaction data.

Ideally there is no screen settings / configuration to load the SC data into ESS list, it should come automatically.

Also, you can refer below s.notes for powl refresh settings.

Best regards,

Krish

former_member633418
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krish,

Thanks for the reply. The user is able to see the shopping carts before december 2012. Also I will inform the user to chck the POWL filter settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

To Add what Krish mentioned, Shopping cart who is complete (i.e. GR completed) those SC also drop down from the POWL list. In order to review those SC, You have to click on "Include Completed Shopping cart" check box.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

If nothing helps you can try below,It may happen when  user creates another session in POWL .

Delete all User queries and POWL_D01 and run POWL_D06 to re-assign built queries,

Please note this Deletes User saved information on POWL,so pls check before you run this.

Note has some cautious warnings before using POWL* Reports.1393721.

Cheers

SB