cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Mapping Alerts Configuration for Integrated Configuration

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have Integrated Configuration scenarios in our project and I have following queries:

1) We have configured Alert mechanism using standard way but we dont get any segregated alert messages that indicates whether its message mapping alert or its communication channel alert.

Is there any way for AAE we can do that segregation?

2) In Operation Mapping of Integrated Configuration we have multiple mapping programs that will be executed in sequence and Do we have any tracing mechanism as we have in sxmb_moni to check in case of errors and drill down to exact problem as I have tried checking in Message monitoring in RWB and in NWA but i could n't find any such traces that will take to the exact mapping program where error has occured.

Can we do that from RWB or NWA for ICO[integrated Configuration] for multiple mapping programs in operation mapping?

Please reply

Thanks

Best Regards,

Shilpi Agarwal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for sharing this document but my question is how I can segregate mapping and communication channel alerts for Integrated Configuration?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpi,

You cannot segregate mapping. You will always see it as a communication channel alert as mappings are executed my receiver communication channel..

You can look in NWA trace and logs, you may find some useful information about mapping, that is the only option i believe.

Regards

Inder

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpi,

First of all, I think Segregation of Alert is not possible.

For more functionalities of NWA, you can go thorugh the below document:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a08916d9-b28b-2a10-12a2-99517c943...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/48/aeb18c5bb5356be10000000a421937/content.htm