Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Profit Center in VA01

ratana_pouy
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In 2013, i have created new material with the default profit center but i wonder that while SD team is creating the sale order (VA01) the item has change to other profit center. On that time, i try to create more material but show the same result. I never seen this before.

Can anyone help???

Any suggestion?

Regards,

Ratana, Cambodia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ratana,

Please check is there any substitution rule that has been assigned under Profit Center Accounting header. Follow the IMG path as: Financial Accounting --> Special Purpose Ledger -->  Tools --> Maintain Validation/Substitution/Rules --> Maintain Substitution or T-code: GGB1. Also, you can see OKB9. I'm sure this will gonna help you out. Revert after checking this out.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have a feeling that due to some user exit, system is not considering the Profit Center from material master to sale order.  Please create a sale order in debug mode and check from where system is validating the Profit Center.

G. Lakshmipathi

ratana_pouy
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi,

The profit center validation date till 31-12-9999. How to create a sale order in debug?

Why do i create a SO in debug mode?

Thank,

Ratana

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes ,we c an do debugging in sales order level .Please have a look into below link.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/611892.pdf

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why do i create a SO in debug mode?

Then only, it will be easy to find out from where system is fetching the profit center.  If you are not familiar with this, take the help of ABAPer who can tell you this.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratana,

As I Know Profit Center can be determined from not only  material but also from on below factors.

1.  WBS Element

2. Cost Centre

3. Internal Order.

Please cross check if you are using above elements in sales order.

Regards

Arun

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ratana,

Please, check these notes

SAP Note 167912 - Substitution call-up points for sales order/billing document

SAP Note 173798 - User exit for PCA substitution

SAP Note 1532865 - FAQ: Profit center in the billing document

and related notes.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Can you please tell me how to see the SAP Notes and where? Please tell me step by step.

Regards & Thanks,

Manish.

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

If you need to check the SAP note, you need check the link http://www.service.sap.com/ there it will ask you user id  and Pass word while log into.

User id and pass word you can get it through your company if you are working for any Project(SAP) or

you would have got it if you are certified consultant. or ask any one of your friend who are certified if don't have above both options.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

thanks,

Srinu.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to service.sap.com/notes, and it will ask you your user ID and password.

Regards

Eduardo