cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany: different pricing schemes for the same partner?

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I've got a question regarding pricing scheme in the intercompany process:

- a company code is taking goods from another company code in 2 ways: relocation PO (means goods are relocated from 1 plant to the other) and normal sales order with plant from the other copany code

- I want to find different pricing schemes for each of the 2 cases

- the problem is, that I only have 1 customer for the intercompany billing, so I cannot differenciate by another customer (different pricing proc. in customer masterdata (KNVV-KALKS)

- the billing type for both ways is assigned to the same document pricing procedure (TVFK-KALVG)

Do I have a possibility to influence the finding of the pricing scheme by another way?

Thanks in advance!

Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok,

as I have 2 different billing types,

are there any risks to create a new document pric. procedure and assign the new one to one of the billing types?

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No ,there was no problem but before creation of new Billing Type ,you have to observe that Billing Type Functionality and suitable for requirement or not.

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

No problem. Go to tcode VOFA for billing type and do the settings in 'Doc. Pric. Procedure'. for setting the right pricing procedure.

Regards

Eduardo

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

In this case you may keep all condtions (Valid for Intercompany scenario and Normal sales cenario) in one pricing procedure.

By using pricing routine you can activate/deativate condtion type, access in pricing procedure.

Say if there 4 condtions in pricing 2 for normal sales and 2 for intercompany, using routine you can activate valid condtions as per sales document type. You   have to create new zroutine  in VOFM and assign it to condtion type in pricing procedure. If require you may also use routine in access sequence to control perticular access.

Regards

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you don't have options for managing it with customizing tools (organization levels, different types of documents, ...), you can try changing the value of VBRK-KALSM with a VOFM in the copy rule (you'd need to create your own VOFM where you or an ABAPer must write the algorithm for setting the pricing procedure). After, with userexits (see SAP Note 24832 - Pricing rules / TVCPF) you can try to control the pricing re-determination during the billing.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Message was edited by: Eduardo Hinojosa

kkafoury1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly consider creating another sales area (virtual distribution channel) to differentiate the sales scenarios and to enable adding different customer pricing procedure.

Best regards

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do I have a possibility to influence the finding of the pricing scheme by another way?

Actually ,this seems to be tricky  level why because we can differentiate in Customer pricing procedure or else Document pricing procedure to get two pricing Schemes.But in your case there was no two Customers and also you assigned same Document pricing procedure to two Pricing Procedures . I think,there is no way to differentiate two Pricing procedures .

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren