SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rate determination is inconsistent

ANSHUMAN10
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an installation, after opening the installation with transaction ES32, then to Installation facts, then pushing the button “Check” , I am getting two errors (see printscreen)

• Error in Operand 10-PRC(fact group, season):
  • Rate determination is inconsistent

Please help me out with this problem.

Thanks and Regards,

Anshuman

5 REPLIES 5

ANSHUMAN10
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have checked in EA87 and the rate data and date is maintained.

and after clicking on each rate the Radiobutton Facts permiss. is selected

0 Kudos

in EA87 Rate determination is valid from 01.01.2003 - 31.12.9999

and the installation has period  09.06.2012   To  31.12.9999.

is this fine ? As i have come across threads which mention dates shoud have a specfic rule.

Thanks,

Anshuman

0 Kudos

Hi,

This is ok, because rate category is most probably also used in other installation, so rate determination has to cover larger time period.

It's hard to say what's wrong. First thing that I would think of, is that this is rate type operand and that it's not covering whole billing (+ eventual budget billing plan) time period.

If that's not the case than I would suspect problems in DB Table - here you would have to play a little bit with debugger.

Best Regards

Marcin Cholewczuk

0 Kudos

Hi Anshuman,

The time-slice which you have mentioned is fine as the Rate Determination covers all the periods, are you getting this error even now?

Also, please check SAP note '1554782 - ES31 / EC30: Inconsistent rate determination' whether this is applicable to you, if so perform the post implementation activities described in the note.

Thanks,

Srini

SAP IS-U Consultant

Message was edited by: Srinivasan Kanniwadi

srinivasankh
Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.