Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

procedure to create excise invoice(for home consumption).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Please tell us the procedure to create excise invoice(for home consumption).

For e.g.

We are using pipes(finished goods) in construction of shed(self consume) (capital wip fixed assets). So we want to create excise invoice (reduce material from our stock and want to generate accounting entries (excise applicable but sale tax will not applicable).

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case, issue the pipes ( FG mat) against cost center 201 and enter g/l account (WIP construction) manually in MB1A.

Reversal Raw material excise credit using transaction J1IH. If excise is applicable for FG material then create excise invoice using transaction j1is ( other movement). For excise transaction please discus with your excise dept.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already responded to similar query.

There are three ways of doing this in excise.

1. Normal issue of material to PP by MB1A and capture it in excise by j1I5 (IIM- classification)

2. If your organization is not OK with this, the other way is sales with different pricing,different doc type for billing etc...I dont recommend second option as standard way

3. issue materials for consumption against cost center and capture and post it via J1I5 with appropriate classification type.