cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during scheduling: Transportation lane is not found while creating ASN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created PO in ECC and it got successfully sent to SNC. I maintained transportation lane between start and Dest location.

Instead of maintaining individual products I selected radio box All products.

But when I tried to create ASN for the PO it gives the error message "Error during scheduling: Transportation lane is not found"

If I maintain that product entry in transporation lane then I will not get the error.

Please suggest whether it is mandatory to maintain products individally in transportation lane.

Thanks and Regards

Raghavendra Pai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

I guess that you are mainitaing the TLanes manually in SNC system. Can you verify the following:

1. The Tlane is assigned to the active model 000

2. A valid Means of Transport exists for the Tlane created

3. Also the source location for tlane is the supplier location and the destination should be the Plant (Ordering Plant in the PO)

Also why can't you CIF the PIRs from ECC to SNC to create the Tlanes automatically. This will ensure that only the products being supplier by a particular vendor are added to the tlane connecting the vendor and the plant.

Regards,

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat,

I did not understand CIF of PIR. We are sending only PO ands PIR is not required for Po collaboration.

Is there any way where I can create T-Lane automatically for PO collaboration.

Thanks and Regards

Raghavendra Pai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat,

Sorry...I thought PIR is Planned Independent Requirement but you were telling about Purchase Info Record.

I got it.

Regards

Raghavendra Pai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

Even after creating integration model for info record still we are getting the transportation lane missing error.

Regards

Raghavendra Pai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

After the CIF of PIRs, means of transport has to be manually craeted in T-Code - /SAPAPO/SCC_TL. This should hopefully resolve the error you receiving.

Thanks,

Samiksha