Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP TM Technical help

bharath_k6
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to SAP TM 8.1, I got an opportunity to work for SAP TM 8.1 support project. I have good exp in Web Dynpro ABAP but entire exp is in Implementation. I have never worked in support project for Web Dynpro ABAP.

Coming to SAP TM 8.1, i come to know it has been developed using various frameworks such as WD ABAP, FPM , BRF+, FBI and BOBF.

I understand there is no much scope for Web Dynpro ABAP in SAP TM 8.1 system. If any enhancements to be done, it will be done in BOBF framework and thus changes will be reflected in the screen. Changes / screen enhancements will not be done at Web Dynpro level like SAP PLM or SAP SRM.

I am scared what kind of requirement might come up for SAP TM support project. I am expecting there would be many of screen enhancements and functionality enhancements.Can somebody guide me how to handle when such enhancements are come? What are the technical steps to be followed.

I searched in Google and SDN but did not find much help.

Regards,

Bharath.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

d019838
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see the guide that heas been posted in the community: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-32985

Kind regards.