cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple invoices per single email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have searched the forum and in Google to find some inputs about my requirement but haven't found any thing relevant. Could you please some inputs on this?

The requirement is that, Invoices are created by background job and these invoices are to be saved as PDF file on a local drive or somewhere where user can attach it to an email and send to a third party company which will be handling the invoice dispatch activities like printing it out and send to the end customers.

I have implemented the automatic email output to the customer in other cases, but for this client, it is not the end customer who receives the invoice from the client,  but it will be the third party company. The solution of setting up a printer at third party company where the invoices will be printed on this printer by VF31 is not acceptable. Client wants to send this as email attachment 3,4 times a day (there will be approximately 500 invoices per day) Is it possible in anyway?

Is it possible with SAPscript and Adobe Document Service (ADS) program? any other solutions to meet this requirement will be highly appreciable.

I hope I have explained the requirement in clear way. Awaiting inputs

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have developed a program which accesses the invoices from the spool and merges and user can download it from the program.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

i would recommend the new enhancement - please talk to abaper

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mr. PPIO

Do you think it is possible with ADS? Could you please give me some additional hints how can we handle this by new enhancement?

Thanks

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,    Use the invoice list (VF21...) to group the invoices by payer without releasing any accounting document, the you can issue an output that groups many invoices.  I already used tis technique and it works fine.  Hope this will help you in your issue.  Regards, Kundan Vishwakarma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for your reply. but this not based on the payer, all invoices should be sent to a third party company who handles dispatching activities. So I think, we can't have invoice lists functionality here.