SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retail Tables names required for analysis

former_member186356
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am working on the analytic s project where I need do the following reports. In order to complete the reports I wanted to understand where the data exist in ECC. I just need the  retail table names.

For each analysis mentioned below , could anyone please help me to identify  table which contains these data.

Product Data : I need to do the following analysis  on product? Where is the data located/ which table in the ECC Systems.

• No Products bought online and picked up in the store.
  • Percent of revenues generated from products developed in the last # months at each location
  • New products introduced at each location
  • Specific products/specific locations
  • Unprofitable products /location
  • %  of products available only in store vs. web.
  • Ratio of new / total products .
  • Best selling products at each location.
  • Store by store sales analysis /comparison by product.
  • Purchase patterns by store and by SKU to predict sales and assortment at the granular level, and Enact plans to make smart inventory investments.

Customer : Where is the data located/ which table in the ECC Systems.

• Average time the customers spends in the store.
  • Stores with highest/lowest customer retention rates or lowest; understand the trend.
  • Total customers gained during the last ‘N’ months/years at particular location.
  • Customers lost / location.
  • Average sales per new customer
  • Average Customer spend location/month/year
  • Who are my best customers and where do they live?
  • Dormant customers (for example, those who have not purchased anything in six months)(#) At particular location.
  • No of self-service transactions/locations/day

Stock analysis. Where is the data located/ which table in the ECC Systems.

• Stock analysis: Current stock available at each store/location by product.
  •              Stock in transit .
  •              Product availability at different stores. ( if not available at current store )
  • Forecasted no of products compared to present stock.
  • Listing of SKUs to be stocked at each store, ranked by Likelihood to sell.
  • What products should be in stock & which location/stores should carry them.

Store Quality: Where is the data located/ which table in the ECC Systems.

• Spot trends early: Analyze customer experiences to identify and act on hidden trends to improve customer experiences.
  • No of complaints in the last 'N' months at each location.
  • Types of complaints: Product Quality, product quality or misunderstanding of its purpose, service dissatisfaction, Price or quantity errors, delivery issues, manufacturer’s warranty or service issues
  • Understand why a customer had a positive or negative experience, so they can identify and correct the root cause before the same problem affects another customer.
  • Over all shopping experience at each location
  • Complaints against products at each location.
  • Complaints against products at each location.
  • Average response time to solve customer problem

Thanks

Magge

4 REPLIES 4

former_member186356
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Could any one help me to find the tables , if i want to perform above analysis .Could any one help .

Thanks

Magge

former_member189773
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Magge,

You can find inventory related data for articles in MARD table, customer info from KNA1, Sales data from VBAK, VBAP. Purchase related information can be found in EKBE,FRET tables, MBEW can be used for article valuation.

Regards,

Magge

0 Kudos

Thanks Vikram. Are are tables are specific to Retail. It seems like they are general ECC tables. when you geta chance caould you please confirm.

Hello Experts:

Can any expert help???

0 Kudos

Hi Magge,

Yes they are General ECC tables, but I am sure you can get the Information you were looking for in those tables. Regarding customers data my suggestion is you wil have to get the data from CRM system ( using schemes like loyalty points etc) as IS Retail is more consumer oriented. Others I am not sure of your exact requirements, and the systems in place but I am sure that you might have to source data from different systems (like ECC, CRM, POS etc) as all the data that you expect cannot be obtained from ECC.

Regards,

Vikram