cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM - XML PO to vendor: HTTP/S URL address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to send XML PO output to vendors (SRM 5.00 – SRM server 5.5).

1. In “Manage business partners” transaction - Edit “Business Partner Data” - “Company data” I have set up Medium “XML / XI” (“Send Medium” area), how can I indicate the destination address for the vendor (HTTP/S URL)?

I have already read thread but in “Contact for Business Partner” area (“Manage business partners” transaction) I can find only “Telephone Numbers”, “Fax Numbers” and “E-Mail Addresses” data.

2. I also need to send the PO to SUS (EBP and SUS in the same client): is it possible to send the XML PO both to Vendor and SUS?

Thank you for your help.

Marco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marco

Let me admit that, I do not know the complete solution. Am thinking aloud here...

1) By default XML goes to XI and based on the mapping to other systems (SUS mapping is provided). This means, logically, you should be able to send it to vendor's system also through a proper XI mapping.

2) There is a BADI EXEC_METHODCALL_PPF with Implementation BBP_PO_SEND_XML. This is used during output in the standard. You can see this setting in IMG setting 'Define actions for document output'. Why not try creating another implementation to send output to both and assign the new implementation at this IMG settng.

Hope this helps

Best regards

Ramki