cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Org Structure Setup and ticket Flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I have little doubt on Org structure setup with ticket flow.

Scenario is as follow:

End User will create a ticket in solman which goes to L1 team if L1 is not able to solve then its sent to L2 team and further to L3( offshore team).

Now i have defined the Org structure as below;

Root Org

• Level 1 Support Team
    • BasisL1
      • Basis
  • Level 2 Support team
    • Basis L2
      • Basisl2
  • Level 3 Support Team
    • Basis L3
      • basisl3

Now when the ticket is created it will go to L1. In case the L1 is not able to solve how the ticket will be sent to L2 support and L3 so on.

Please guide how should i proceed.

Regards

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

here is an idea..

1. setup team determination process for L1 support team (e.g. via rule framwork and PPF action that is executed after a new message is created)

2. create a PPF action for forwarding messages to L2 support, via conditions you can make the action available only for specific status if you want, the action itself just need to set a new message status and sent a notification to the L2 team

3. same as 2 but for L3 team

You can extend this case e.g. by using different support team status values such as "in process by L1 support" or "in process by L3 support" etc.

Much more easier is to change the support team manually when processing the message - just put the business partner number of the next level support team into the corresponding field. In addition, you may create an action that informs the corresponding support team about the new message in their queue.

In any case, the support team field must be editable.

RP