cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Privileges stay on pending state

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi fellow IDM gurus

I have a situation where all privileges assigned to users on IDM stays on pending state.

How to find out what is blocking the privilege assignment process. I have noticed

that this occurs on some point on my development system... I haven't been able to find out what is causing this behaviour

Earlier I have got rid of this by resetting the ID Center - but Go-Live is getting nearer and nearer and I would like to understand now where this comes from...

Any hints where to start looking?

IDM 7.2 SP5 on Oracle with one Dispatcher

Kind Regards

Veli-Matti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You didn't forget to assign the master privielege as well? Anyway, the text "pending" should be a link. Clicking on it should give more information. Please post a screenshot if you're not sure how to interpret this...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Attached screenshots

I have also opened Customer Message for this ..

But I would highly appriate your quick answer on this I if you can make some suggestion how to further debug this - I would be grateful

BR

Vellu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't see a screenshot....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you click on the advanced text above the assigned privileges and choose all, then search. You should then see all the privileges and click on the privilege name you will see the status. On the details of that, you can then see what's pending and what it is waiting on. My guess would be that it is waiting on the

PRIV:<REPNAME>:ONLY privilege.

Hope that helps,

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

I opened SAP customer message and with SAP technician we found out the One my customized task contained semicolon (;) in condition query - it didn't report any error it just stop to that task..

That was towarsds ECC

And after we found and fixed that there was one task was someway corrupted and by disabling and enabling it removed the block - and that was toward AD..

Here is SQL queries we used to find blocking tasks ..

Find Provistioning tasks pending

select auditref from mxp_provision where actionid = 601

select count(*) from mxp_provision

Find Audit ref

select * from mxp_provision order by auditref desc

Find Task ID

select * from mxp_audit where auditid = 37284

Find tasks

select t.taskname,a.* from mxp_ext_audit a,mxp_tasks t where a.aud_task = t.taskid and a.aud_ref = 37284 order by aud_datetime

-- I don't remember what this was - I suppose finding if user has Account attribute for repository

select count(mskey) from idmv_value_basic_all  where mskey=143446 and attrname in

(SELECT 'ACCOUNT'||REP_NAME FROM mc_repository where REP_ID=61);

Find Queries with semicolon

select * from mxp_tasks where boolsql like '%;%'

BR

V-M