cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebI Geomap displays sum instead of single values

0 Kudos

Hi,

i tried to implement a geomap for Business Objects Mobile with Web Intelligence but it does not work correctly.

I proceeded the following steps:

1. I created a vertical table with values for the geomap based on a BEx Query. Latitude and Longitude are attributes of Dimension City.

2. Formatting the Vertical table with the right Name

3. I started the report in the BO mobile app but there only one POI was displayed which contains the sum of all rows.

What did i wrong?

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Tobias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Interesting.. lat and long seem to be summed up all together as the result is very near to lat=0 and long=0. Same for your count KF.

The steps you describe seem correct to me though.

Does this also happens if you have only one key figure in the table (different than count)? Can you post a screenshot of the structure view of the webi table?

What is your mobile server version? App Version? Device?

BR

0 Kudos

Hi,

first, thanks for your response. We just solved the problem.

WebI apparently treats all BEx attributes as a string. So in this case, latitude and longitude were treaded as a string and in mobile bi app the values are incorrect.

We converted the values with following formula in a number format:

=ToNumber(
If(Match([City Geomap].[City Geomap - Latitude for City (Schlüssel)];"*-")) Then

"-" + Left([City Geomap].[City Geomap - Latitude for City (Schlüssel)];Length([City Geomap].[City Geomap - Latitude for City (Schlüssel)]) - 1 )
Else [City Geomap].[City Geomap - Latitude for City (Schlüssel)])

After that the Geomap displays correctly ...

Regards,

Tobias

Answers (0)