Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to avoid sending questionnaire during self-registration

sap_2605
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP experts,

We are in SRM 7.01 with ECC 6.05 and we're planning to use SUS as self-registration system. I notice that the standard flow for self-registration in MM-SUS is like this:

1. Vendor self-register

2. Questionnaire sent to vendor

3. Vendor fill up questionnaire

4. Admin will review and can transfer the vendor to ECC

5. Vendor will be created in ECC, and response sent to SUS

6. Once SUS got confirmation that vendor created it will send email to vendor's contact person

My problem is on step 2. We are now enhancing the screen for self-register in which we are keeping the additional information filled up by vendor in a custom table. So in this case, we would not need additional questionnaire sent to vendor (as we think when vendor answer the questionnaire we cannot transfer the content to custom table anyway).

So...is there anyway to avoid the questionnaire sent. We have tried to NOT assign any questionnaire to any product cateogry, however we got error message when vendor self-register saying "Sending of questionnaire to prospect failed" and as the result prospective vendor NOT saved in our system. Is there a way to do a work around this? or any other suggestion?

Best regards,

John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

I would suggest not to skip step 2, because if you skip it e mail will not be verified. Anybody can give  anybody's email & send a registration request!

So the best option would be send only one question  with a radio buttons asking an acknowledgement  that request was created by that person.

Ganaapathi

Answers (0)