cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

business system in the scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i m doing one file to file scenario in theon the trainng xi server i just need to pick up one file in the directory of my system and put it in the target directory

wat should be the business systems in this case do they need to be the appln systems of third party tool or two business for xi server,

i have created two third party systems but wen i am trying to assign it to the scenario in the id i m unable to see those

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

have you created the Business System in SLD for your these two third party systems......if not, then create it.........Then in ID, in service without party - business system ->right click it ->assign business system ->click it .....then a wizard will come......in the wizard finally you will see all the business system of SLD.....then add the business system you want in ID.....Then in this BS, create file comm channels for your scenario.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i hsve created the business system i cant see them yet also i cant see them in the objects colum as suggested bcoz i created it and for the first time i m trying to assign it.

one thing do i need ot create the third party tools itself for the requirement

with connection to the integration server.

other thing do u have any document for this scenario .like a perfect one from top to end as i have gone thru a few blogs and couldnt get the right procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

from objects tab you need to add to scenario . to do this slect the busniess system right click you have option of addto scanrio .

if youdont see your busines system in objects then it is not importedto to import please check privouse mesage

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

no sreeram i chked it the either way but its of no use thankx of ur reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

plz send me any gud blogs if u have on this file to file scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are a lot of blogs on SDN related to file - file scenario. Just search for the topic file to fie. You will get a lot of blogs.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want ask one question are not able to import the business system or not able to assing the business system to scenairo

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

i m not able to import the business system i have created one in the sld still i unable to import it inthe id

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

ok....you have created BS in SLD........

now in ID, create a config scenario......then in it -> in service without party - business system ->right click it ->assign business system ->click it .....then a wizard will come......in the wizard finally you will see all the business system of SLD.....then add the business system you want in ID.....then create your file comm channels in this business system in ID.

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Message was edited by:

RAJEEV GUPTA

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey rajeev i m trying to do the same but unable to view the business systems created in the wizard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First tim, you need to import the Business system from SLD. Right click business system and choose Assign business system and select your B.S and complete the wizard. Fro he next time, you can add this directly from Objects tab.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

close SLD.....Again open SLD from XI IB homepage....click Business Landscape......see your BS are there in SLD or not...

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Message was edited by:

RAJEEV GUPTA

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah they r there

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jaya,

ok tell what is the technical system these business systems are refering to in SLD..

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raajeev i was referring to the below blog and trying to follow exactly the same for file to file scenario but after the creation of bs i cant import it in the id

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/xmlFile2XMLFile&

Former Member
0 Kudos

jaya

can clear sld cache from Direcroty then try import it into Directory to SLD cache->

goto envirnomenttab-> clear SLD cache . then now try to import the business system.

if you still face the problem please post it again the error

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanku very much sreeram now i can see the business systems

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Jaya .

Please check these blogs . It willcompateley walk you through the file to file scnario. Please verify th eone which you have donne with this , you may get it ...

<a href="/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1:///people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1

<a href="/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/03/introduction-to-simple-file-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart2:///people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/03/introduction-to-simple-file-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart2

Regards

Rahul

• Please award points ig help was useful ****

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

Check this thread.. It has lot of details related to Netweaver XI.

Hope this helps...

Also assign points if this really helps you

Regards

Kiran..

Former Member
0 Kudos

jaya,

from our scenario

right click on buiness system then you have option to import the business system from SLD then impot it to ID now you see your busniess system.

Regards

Sreeram.G.reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya Krishna,

You need to create two Business Systems as Third Party. When you want to assign the same to a scenario in Integration Directory, you need to go to Objects tab. Click on Business Systems link. You can find all the existing Business Objects. Check on your business systems and click add to scenario,

You are currently not able to see your business systems, because I think they have already been assigned to another scenario....

Hope this helps.

Do get back to me in case you need any more details.

Regards

Kiran..

Former Member
0 Kudos

no i have not assigned

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Go to Objects tab in ID and select your bussiness system under service without party.Right click on that Business system .....>Add to scenario(You will find this option).You just select this option and it to your configuration scenario in ID.

Regards,