cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross Selling material price issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Cross selling material is maintained using T.code VB41 now we have a requirement wherein Original material will be entered in sales order and then cross selling material should appear and we can select it  by copying it.Now when i am trying this, cross selling material appears as a second line item when i enter original material in sales order which is correct but when i am putting price for both the items then system is not taking the price of the original material and it is only taking the price of cross selling material. Can anybody tell me why system is not taking original material price and only taking cross selling material price in sales order????

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

Let me know that you have given the statement i.e "i am putting price for both items" means you entering price manually or u have maintained in vk11. once again check all the settings properly.

when you click on cross selling icon in sales order system will prompts select and to copy the cross selling item(that is your second line item). system will automatically proposes price for both items as you have maintained in vk11.

Regards,

S.Himavanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi S.Himavanth

My problem got resolved but my another requirement is when we copy the cross selling material then its price should appear in the sales order document but its price should not appear in the printout (smart form) of the sales order. Kindly let me know where can i get the flag to identify cross selling material in sales order so that i can hide its price in the printout.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

but its price should not appear in the printout (smart form) of the sales order

Check in your pricing procedure against that condition type whether the field under the tab "Print" is blank. 

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

print field is blank but can you tell me what is the use of that Print field???

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

if print field is blank, just on the field, assign output condition in va01 give print out and off the field and raise the order-va01.

if you don't have printing accessblity as laksmipathi said, if tick, while doing printing, you will get print out else no problem for your net value you will not get particular condition type.

before posting keep some value effort on your sand box if you are not from sd back ground no problem, cheer!!!!!!!!!!

warm regards,

jagadiish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks jagadiish