cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incident service management (IT Service Management)

0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I am using the SM_WORKCENTER for Incident Service Management, when I executed the tr. code SM_WORKCENTER as open Incident management in Explorer, as show in Screen 1. Overview, 2. Messages, 3 Queries, 4 Report, I want only showing in scree Option 1 Overview and 2. Messages

how to Hide other option (3 Queries, 4 Report,) for reference screen short are attached

Kindly help us.

Regards

Sanjay C.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay,

As Richard tell is all about authorizations, but on solman 7.1 there is a bit change about auth object.

object SM_SDK_ACT, you can set if the user is a keyuser.

object SM_WC_VIEW  you will be able to delete crm web elements.

Remember thatn if you edit the  SM_WC_VIEW  object and the user have  user SM_SDK_VIEW=PROC then all changes on  SM_WC_VIEW will be useless.

that's the process that i follow to get it:

1.- SM_WC_VIEW selection of transaction type

2.- select visible/hide elements

3.- select visible/hide elements

4.- options on SM_SDK_ACT

5.- result

hope that help you.

regards,

Luis

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

nice one, Luis  (^_^)_b

0 Kudos

Dear Luis

Thanks for valuable update!!

As Option 4.- options on SM_SDK_ACT, there DSPR object not appear, how to add .?

Please help us.

Regards

Sanjay

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjay,

i really don't know why that option are not selected but after search for chnges on my system i can see that on program that make that verification with SAP "hard code" on versión management i have a correction from sap note solman basic functions.

Check implementation of sap note 1652693,

Note 1652693 - SAP Solution Manager - Basic functions of 7.1 SP5

Regards,

Luis

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the two options "query" and "reports" are available for all users with message processor authorizations (see roles *SUPPCF_PROCESS, *SUPPDESK_ADMIN or *SUPPDESK_PROCESS). Keyusers in the meaning of message creators only see "overview" and "messages".

If you debug the application you will see that the navigation bar is dynamically created based on the user's roles and authorization objects. In case you will need to disable the "common tasks" or "related links" independent of user type you need to modify webdynpro component AGS_WORKCENTER_NAV_PANEL.

Check also the solman security guide for further information.

Regards, RP