SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISU 3 phase meter Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In our process, if a customer comes for 3-phase meter connection or if he wants to change his meter by 3-phase meter. this time we need approval from different department. on the basis of approval 3-phase meter is installed. we are doing this process mannully.

Now client wants that this process should be done in the system.

Kindly suggest me how to do it?

Regards,

Priya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

marcin_cholewczuk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hmmmmm I would do it this way. In SAP Enchancment E07 (smod/cmod) I would implement first FM (EXIT_SAPLE30B_001 - "Device replacement: Permissibility check"). There I would check if this is type of change that you mentioned. If yes then I would show message box like "Change was sent to approval", reject change and I would start a simple workflow in which responsible person should decide what to do next.

It's not too beautiful solution, but that would be my first idea.

Best Regards

Marcin Cholewczuk

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

marcin_cholewczuk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hmmmmm I would do it this way. In SAP Enchancment E07 (smod/cmod) I would implement first FM (EXIT_SAPLE30B_001 - "Device replacement: Permissibility check"). There I would check if this is type of change that you mentioned. If yes then I would show message box like "Change was sent to approval", reject change and I would start a simple workflow in which responsible person should decide what to do next.

It's not too beautiful solution, but that would be my first idea.

Best Regards

Marcin Cholewczuk

0 Kudos

Hi Marcin,

Very thank you for reply.

If it is a new connection case, then in this case shall we create new notification having different-2 status so that it will be change by department wise who will approve the 3 phase connection.

Scenario: For 3 phase connection, there are N number of approval required. this time they are doing manually on paper. It should be completed in the system.

Regards,

Priya

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create different notification type for 3 phase connection & assign user status profile with required number of approvals. you can assign authorization key in user status. Create that number of authorization keys & assign in different user status. you can restrict the authorization to change user status based on autho. keys.

you can create user status with following path:

plant main & customer service -> master data in PM & CS -> Basic setting ->Define user status.

May be this help you.

Regards,

harshal