Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Values in progress Analysis...

former_member218047
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am trying to view the values(Percentage) in POC,BCWP,BCWS...etc values in CNE5 report. I had executed CNE1 and tried to check the values but i am able to view only Actual work, Duration and remaining work. The percentage values are not capturing in POC, BCWS & BCWP columns of the report.

Kindly check the attachment of my settings and report view for better understanding.

Want to check the percentage of work done of the project. Kindly show the way to view the values in the required columns.

Thank you in advance.

Seshagiri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked your screenshots, it seems that some configuration is missing. Did you create statistical key figures, value categories and their assignments ?

If you need only percentage of complete (POC - Plan vs Actual) then create statistical key figure & value categories for actual & plan progress and maintain their assignment in relevant progress node in customizing.

If you need Earned value functions like BCWS/BCWP etc. then you need to store statistical values by creating secondary cost elements (assigned with value categories).

Regards,

Murtaza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you run CNE5 after running?

former_member218047
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes I did Gokul....