cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Transaction Calls 12.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using Dynamic transaction calls in my BLS. Wherever i have mapped transaction/local properties to the Child Transaction input, It is not passing the values to child Transaction. These Transaction properties are of string type. With normal transaction action block, this is working fine.

Please suggest me this is a bug or i am doing something wrong.

MII Version : 12.2.4 Build(80)

Regards

Anshul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anshul,

below is one temporary bypass

I can suggest one thing I tested with stringtrim(Parent Variable Name) it works.

Regards,

Manoj Bilthare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Manoj for the trick.

Time being this is working fine

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anshul, can you describe exactly how you are defining the transaction name at run-time and where you are allocating the variables of the child transaction in your main transaction?

Certainly a screenshoot would help,

Cheers,

Arnaud

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Arnaud,

Thanks for your response.

I have configured object as attached screenshots. but the values are not passing to the child transaction.

Configure Object:

Configure Links :

Regards

Anshul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anshul,

That seems correct to me, just for the sake of sanity, can you put a Tracer action bloc after the dyncamic call and map in the message, the transaction name, the inputs test 1 and test 2 and the last error message of the dynamic transaction call?

Cheers,

Arnaud

Former Member
0 Kudos

These values are are populating correct in tracer. but from child tracer it's not displaying anything.

Here tracer_0 and one tracer_1, i have configured in child transaction as below

Thanks

Anshul

Former Member
0 Kudos

hmm weird, 2 things...

- can you try a logger instead of a tracer.

- Also, I checked the SAP notes and did not see any related issues between the version you are using and the latest build. Nevertheless, the latest one is 12.2 sp04 patch 5, build 92..

I don't see anything else for the moment...