Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of old user name

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

we had rename sap user several times. I want list with old user name. can you tell me table from where i can get old user name data.

thanks in advance

6 REPLIES 6

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have renamed some users in SAP and you want to get complete history on changes then you have to consider archived data into account. You can do this by running report RSUSR_LOAD_FROM_ARCHIVE to reload it into the relevant shadow tables in the database.Then goto SUIM ---- change documents ----- user------and check "take archived data into account".... and execute with proper inputs.....

Divyanshu

0 Kudos

Dear Divyanshu,

Thanks for ur reply but i m not able to get data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahil,

check the table & report : RSUSR100 it will display the deleted user names. I am not sure wheather you can find complete list

Or

Transaction :SUIM

Change Documents -  Select User Tab - Select Only Deleted User as *

With Regards,

V Srinivasan

0 Kudos

Thanks Srinivasan,

I m unable to find Address data of deleted(renamed user). I want user's first name and last name of old users

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check Note - Note 419933 - FAQ| Maintaining change documents in user management..... This will help u, in general....

Former Member
0 Kudos

The user is renamed with updates to the SAP tables. There are no change documents.

Note: this function has been disabled in higher releases!

Cheers,

Julius