cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITSM BW Reporting SM 7.1 SP7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using "BI in same client" we have removed all data in DSO 0SPRLDATA and thought that there would be a full load of data when the job would run, but it seems that the data loaded into BW is just the currently open messages.

Is there a way to manually load closed messages as well?

Also, what are the classes and programs used for loading data into BW?

It seems that this is one of the domains that SAP has totally forgotten to document.

BR,

Magnus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Magnus,

check collective note 1421507 - Incident Management Reporting Central Note for corrections, e.g. if messages are missing in BI reporting. Also I often needed to reset the whole reporting according to note 1543145 until everything went well.

As far as I know, bi reporting is based on the extractor framework (EFWK) which calls several extractors in definied intervals and sends the data to solman bi. The corresponding job is E2E_EFWK_RESOURCE_MGR which belongs to the E2E package. So you can check the programs and classes in this area.

EFKW is also used in the IT performance reporting or the test workbench. In the setup for message reporting you just activate the BI content, define how long the data is kept and set the time interval for extraction. Then, E2E_EFWK_RESOURCE_MGR starts to fill bi data. Depending on the amout of messages it can take a couple of hours (sometimes days) to get all messages into bi.

Regards, RP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

did you manage to load the closed incidents after following note 1543145?

The reason I'm asking is because I thought that re-activation of BI content only starts with the current date, but I might be mistaken?!

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I rememder that closed messages were not recognized correctly, only a few were loaded to BI. So, I needed to implement some BI correction notes from SV-SMG-SUP-REP component, reset the whole BI data according to note 1543145 and started the load process again... the data loads always starts with messgaes with the date you define in the configuration, regardless how often you reset the BI data

Answers (0)