Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default object category "VBP" & system status

dipak_kumar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can we influence/control default object category "VBP" & system status in sales order document at item level in status tab through configuration?

Regards,

Dipak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

that particular status object type comes at stand ed settings  like when maintain the status profile time here you select the object type when you select the sale order item it comes VBP , and also sale order header select it comes VBK,

check the table TJ03T here object type will and text will available

and also check the BS02

and also check the t code BS12

dipak_kumar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you. But I would like to understand since in my sales order I have 6 items, out of these only in one line item system triggers this system status and object status. So what guide the system to trigger this status and how to control this?

Regards,

Dipak

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check the item category level , here you maintain the item status profile at VOV7 level ,

that line item category level assign any status profile check ,

6 line items category is different or same

dipak_kumar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No status profile attached to item category level.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

in line item status object level what the status text ,

i think you one of the line item is in completion  that's way system show status object

check the order in   completion log

dipak_kumar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, but prior to processing and after processing of the line item, object category remains as VBP. But I am interested to know how system selects VBP as object category.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

system will pick the object type for standard behavior ,

sale order item = vbp

sale order header = vbk

particular your issue comes some the incomplete data for line item ,

i am also check in my system the same material two line item one its come item object another one is not coming because one of the line item is completion of configuration,

so system will check based on this

dipak_kumar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure, but the line item in question is a configurable material. Presently in Complete status, but due to object category and system status, SAP prevents delivery creation. So I am interested to know how I can reset this default system status during sales order creation so that once sales order is created, I can create delivery. Presently due to system status = Cost, I am not able to create delivery. I want to by default uncheck one particular system status.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

That is purely technical status , use can ask the ABAP consultant

normally status data feted at  vbup, vbuk  table level