Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Writing a custom driver program for Smartform configured through NACE

former_member215563
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to ABAP and  need to write a custom driver program for smartform, for transaction VF03,which is configured through NACE transacation.

I understand that in NACE , we have to provide the SF name and driver program name and write a subroutine in driver prog,

But just wanted to understand how just the entire thing works.

It wud b really helpful if someone cud write the code for the driver prog and explain it .

Thanks & Regards,

Faiz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using VF01 transaction we are going to create invoice documents. When ever invoice document posted sucessfully the invoice posting program reads the table TNAPR( nace configuration data will store in this table) and create a new entry in NAST table with the output type. if we try to print the invoice in vf03 t-code then print control first reads nast table and then tnapr table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jagadees,

Really awesome point you mentioned . Thanks for your valuable info.

What is the use of NAST table.

former_member215563
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know that in NACE we specify the driver prog name.Now that driver prog. should have an entry routine to the smartform.

I want to know what code shud v write in d subroutine .

vinoth_aruldass
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

This is a very basic question . and driver program is called by the transaction VF03 and from the driver program your smartform will be called. data flow will happen in your driver program automatically. So Please google it and search sdn for smartform and do it.

hope it helps,

Vinoth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also having the same doubt because I customized the standard SAP Scripts from NACE for ME22N tcodes and all. I am also in big confusion how things work in this output.

Till now I assuming that When any Tcode is executed in the last part of that program they may had written some direction to redirect the program to output types, where we can configure customized print driver program and output options, SAP forms names.

Could you any body Please give us any help link to know the actual background process.

Regards,

Praveen Chitturi