Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete ALV-View in WD ABAP

davidwallner
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

some time ago i created a ABAP-Webdynpro application which uses the ALV-Component.

I also created a standard view using the browser-admin-function in SE80 so every-user can use this view.

Now, i want to delete this standard view again (over settings) using the browser-admin-function and i get the message

"Client 200 has status 'not modifiable'". Is there another way to get rid of admin-created views????

Thx

David

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I'm guessing you're trying to do the deletion directly in QA or production? If so, this system is not modifiable in your landscape so you'll need to delete the view in your development system and transport the deletion.

Cheers,

Amy

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

davidwallner
Participant
0 Kudos

Obviously it was possible to create the view directly in Production-System. The view does not exist in the Developer-System. What i tried then is to create the view in dev-System, transport it into QA and then delete it in dev-system and transport again. That doesn't work.

I think the easiest solution is in this case to open up P-System for a few minutes and delete it directly.

former_member184497
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

"Client 200 has status 'not modifiable'". - When BASIS consultant close it for edit.

If it is QA or Production do as per Amy King suggestion.

If your current system is development system, then try to delete in the client which is open. Otherwise ask the BASIS to open the client to do the activity.

Regards,

Arun.

former_member213957
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi David,

this type message will come when ever try to edit some thing other than the developing system.

check it which system you facing the problem.

regards,

Kishroekumar