cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDP with PI not creating a PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

We are trying to implement PI in SRM 7.01 and ECC 6.04.

PDP scenario: Plant maintenance requirements (PR) are transferred via report: BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER to SRM. Assigned source in SOCO and then ordered. PO is not created in ECC via PI.

Our system configuration in System Landscape is ERP_4.0

We tried to convert the PR manually in ECC and get an ERROR: Purchase requisition XXXXXXXXXX 00010 can only be ordered in system "SRM"

Any help/input is appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all:

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to transfer PR using PI, then you should look for BAdi ME_REQ_SOURCING_CUST.

It's automatic process, you don't need to do anything mannually as before.

You can find more information in document under path: Service Market Place-> Release & Upgrade Info-> Installation & Upgrade Guides-> SAP SRM 7.1 - Configuration Guides-> Plan Driven Procurement.

Look for CPPR.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay:

Thanks for your reply. What we are having issue with is during the transfer of SC from SOCO to ECC using PI.

We are getting an ERROR in ECC that the PR/SC that came from SOCO can only procured in SRM.  I think this is because of the Procurement Profile from the PR. This is the configuration to differentiate that PR's created thru Work Order will be transferred into SRM.

My question is how come when using the report to transfer SOCO PR/SC from SRM to ECC it works and using PI is not working.

Thanks again,

Mike