cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message could not be forwarded to the JCA adapter. Error by sending a message through Seeburger AS2 Adapter

Former Member

Hello all,

if we try to sent a message through Seeburger AS2 Adapter we get back follow error:

Message could not be forwarded to the JCA adapter. Reason: Fatal exception: com.seeburger.xi.connector.queue.QueueEntryRejectedException: Entry rejected due to error in resource management: while trying to invoke the method com.seeburger.xi.api.cpa.SeeCPAOutboundRuntimeLookupManager.getChannel() of an object loaded from local variable 'lookup', Entry rejected due to error in resource management: while trying to invoke the method com.seeburger.xi.api.cpa.SeeCPAOutboundRuntimeLookupManager.getChannel() of an object loaded from local variable 'lookup'

It would be kindly, if have anybody can help us.

Thanks in advanced

S. Kohler

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

the AS2-Adapter itself does not need the RessourceManagement as the AS2-Channels do not interfere with each other or block each other.

(as it would be with using a limited ressource, like a router or any VAN connection that needs logon parameters).

Therefor, the AS2-Channels also do not have a field where someone could enter a "Ressource-ID".

So, I think the error is not in the AS2-Adapter itself but in whatever "lookup" the error message refers to which would require additional information about how the channel is setup (e.g. using some dynamic attributes or some other lookups in the module chain)

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately the cache refresh dosen't help.

@Stefan: I put now the hardcopies of the adapter on the chat.

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

seems that AS2 is not configured correct and the following values need to be assigned to the identifier tabs:

Agency:      Seeburger

Schema:     AS2ID

Then in Sender/ReceiverAgreement you also have to enter these "Additional Identifiers" to the Sender/Receiver-Parties.

Without these settings the Adapter cannot lookup the AS2-.IDs

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stefan,

it was before and I delete it, because I saw in a other AS2 Channel, that these fields are empty.But I changed it again....same error...

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

in original post, you wrote

"...we try to sent a message..."

However, your screenshot of the channel shows a channel for receiving files via AS2....can you please confirm which direction you are setting up

And then also please provide the screenshot from the corresponding "Agreement"

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

okay sorry for the confusion, the direction is we get/receive a message from our customer.

Hardcopy of sender agreement:

Former Member
0 Kudos

okay sorry for the confusion, the direction is we get/receive a message from our customer.

Hardcopy of sender agreement:

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

OK....as a last step, can you also confirm that both Parties (Sender and Receiver) have the Identifier settings included as described in the manual ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

it seems that the setup is correctly...

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Does the Receiver-Party have the same parameters specified ?

( If yes, then we might have to look at the Module Chain)

Also, can you see this incoming message in the "Recovery Monitor" in the Seeburger Workbench ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stefan,

the Receiver Channel has the setup the same paramter.

Attached the message from the Seeburger Monitor. So, we saw the message in the Recovery Status.

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

If the message is visible in the Seeburger Workbench and the Recovery Monitor, then we know the AS2-Connection was successfull.

As mentioned before, then there is some issue in the module chain of the channel which prevents from processing this message any further.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stefan,

yes it seems so,

What I did now was, that I changed the localejbs/ModuleProcessorExitBean to localejbs/CallSapAdapter, all other settings are the same as before. Afterwards the message was processed during the adapter, but I get back an  error (like ...Incorrect encoded sequence detected..). So my question would be, where cames the local variable 'lookup' and the next, it is possible to redploy again the localejbs/ModuleProcessorExitBean and if yes, in which package can we find it.

Thanks

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

when a message is sent out (ReceiverChannel) then the last module in the module chain is always "localejbs/ModuleProcessorExitBean" which calls the AS2-Adapter to perform the sending action.

when a message is received via AS2 (Sender Channel), the last module is always the "localejbs/CallSapAdapter" which forwards the data from the AE to SAP (Integration Engine).

So, if you have a Sender Channel" and the last module step is the "ModuleProcessorExitBean" it will always fail...this is just a wrong setting - so there is no need to redeploy anything.

If you can provide screenshots from the complete module chain, I can check if there are other wrong settings.

Or you can recreate the channel from start (in case some settings got corrupted by using the wrong module step at the end of the module chain).

Regards

Stefan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stephan,

Is this the first time you have deployed Seeburger adapter and trying to test?

There seems to be some issue with Seeburger Resource Management, you may want to follow the Seeburger Resource Management document which would have been shipped with your installation to get some information.

You can also refer the below thread which discuss about a similar issue.

https://scn.sap.com/message/2974797

Regards,

Zameer