Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Management Configuration

i077341
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'd like to configure a Per diem calculation for day and location rules and travel time payment based on employee grades for example:

Up to 5 days

Senior employee

Per diem in US $40 a day

Per diem in Europe $100 a day

Junior employee

Per diem in US $40 a day

Per diem in Europe $80 a day

Above 5 days

Senior employee

Per diem in US $30 a day

Per diem in Europe $80 a day

Junior employee

Per diem in US $20 a day

Per diem in Europe $60 a day

I know Standard SAP has a flat per diem rate so how I can do it.

Thx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahmood,

welcome on SCN forums

For your usecase I'd choose the following approach:

Maintain respective entries in V_706V_C to scale for days. In column "days" you'd then have to distinguish; I'm unsure whether you will have to use days "5" as in "up to 5" or "6" as in "cap at six and use next entry" since we do not use scaling by days. You'll have to try it.

Next, you should maintain your senior/junior employee characteristic within a trip control parameter, I'd suggest using BEREI because it functionally makes sense most, you should check though whether that functionally also works for your customizing settings. At last, you'll have to declare in PTRV_TRVCT_XX that BEREI is supposed to influence the per diem calculation (so the distinction takes effect).

In terms of "and how do I do that?" please refer to the IMG documentation, it's pretty detailed. Without saying, there are of course numerous other dependant IMG activities to make the whole thing work.

Cheers, Lukas

i077341
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Thanks Lukas,indeed I assumed that and discussed with with a senior but I wanted to make sure that's thre correct answer  

Appreciate it

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Glad I could help 🙂

Answers (0)