cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order costing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a requirement where the pricing of the product is derived from the production cost.

I used EK01 condition type in pricing & when I carry out costing, system calculates the cost based on the costing profile and copies the cost to the sales order.

Now, if additional materials or labour is used during manufacturing, how do I transfer the additional costs to the sales order? Do I need to carry out costing again?

Can you please help me with some document that explains the process?

Thanks

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Satish Kumar

Can you refer Note 857299 - EK01 and EK02 not copied to sales order

<text removed>

Jitesh

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash - as content was reproduced from SAP Note

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Former Member

We appreciate your effort to contribute. But, copying content or reproducing content from SAP Note is not allowed. Providing SAP Note Number for reference and jest of note, that how it can be helpful to OP. Should suffice the OP requirement. Let OP put some effort to go through the content of the SAP Note referred. We wishes you would keep that in mind, while contributing in future.

All the best.

Thanks,

Jyoti Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I feel you can create a manual item condition type  for additional cost..so whenever required you can make use of it

Raneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Raneesh.

My requirement is to have the system automatically re-calculate the cost at the point of billing the sales order.

Regards

Kumar