Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorting SALV_WD_TABLE ALV hierarchy

former_member211591
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've got following hierarchic ALV table (see attached).

My problem is to sort the table according to the numbers given in the secaond and third column (caption "Nr"). Whereas second column is the ranking order of the hierarchy column (master column. e.g. "Elektrolyte", "Gerinnung ") and the other "Nr" the sorting order of the leaves.

By standard a hierarchic ALV sorts alphabetical. is there a way to prohibit this and sort by my "Numbers"? I need this sorting, since the sorting has to be individual. Maybe somebody knows a way to realize this hierarchical table with sorting with a different technique. E.g. Could I use a normal table for that?

Thanks a lot for your suggestions.

ismail

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member195270
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ismail,

I do not remember that there is a UI Element hierarical ALV in Webdynpro but you can achieve the requirement by using Table UI Element and Table Tree inside Table UI Element.You need to sort the internal table first as you want then bind the internal table to Node of UI Table Element.

You can see an example on Web Dynpro Component 'WDR_TEST_TABLE' on view CELL_DESIGN.

former_member211591
Contributor
0 Kudos

There is.. I use it. See attached file. And I would prefer to use it if I can find a solution for hierarchic ALV with individual sorting.

If i can't find a solution I'll check the table with tree.

Thanks.

former_member195270
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes I saw in the attached file.May be you have higher version Netweaver as compared to mine.