cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UWL Connection Exception error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus,

I m facing problem with UWL Connection.I configured all the required setting for UWL .I done the system connection testing also.They are running fine . System id registers and activated for UWL successfully. 

My problem is i get UWL Connection error for normal users,with a super_admin role it works fine, but with standard portal role the mentioned issue raised.For this i assign read permission to  "Every User" ( Everyone group), but no use.

This UWL throwing this error

" Exception type:com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.connect.ConnectorException Message:Mon Jan 07 04:51:25 IST 2013
(Connector) :com.sap.portal.connectivity.destinations.PortalDestinationsServiceException:Could not get connection for alias SAP_ECC_UWL. Contact your system administrator."

Kindly Expedite.

Thanks and Regards,

Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check the "End User" permission for every user??

end user flag is required, read permission is not..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

I check the " End User" permissions for Every user.End User flag is already clicked.As per your post i remove the read permission to everyone.

For your information please observe the attached screen shot

UWL connection Error:

Kindly Expedite.

Thanks & Regards,

Srikanth

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shrikant

Have you maintained the RFC Destination for the ECC system in NWA -> Destinations?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

I create one RFC Destination for ECC in nwa, After creating i am getting different Exception error, and when i am creating new connector also it was throwing error note but system was created and registration also done successfully.

The error note was :    Could not verify if the backend of system SAP_ECC_UWL is configured for optimized delta pull

The Exception error is :

Exception type:com.sap.netweaver.bc.uwl.connect.ConnectorException Message:Tue Jan 08 00:23:29 IST 2013

(Connector) :com.sap.portal.connectivity.ConnectivityRuntimeException:User is missing credentials for connection to alias SAP_ECC_UWL. Contact your system administrator.

For your information please observe the attached  Error note and Error Screen Shots:

And observe the RFC Destination details:

Regards,

Srikanth.

SandipAgarwalla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shrikanth

ok, so this looks bit better now..So first issue is gone...

for second, make sure the user has the correct authorizations in ECC and the Logon ticket is working properly

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

For connecting ECC we are using DDIC user, which was created by SAP and having all SAP authorizations  and it has 2 parameter IDs they are 1>SCL 2>WLC

And about Logon ticket: It is working fine, i test it also.For testing i follow this path: system admin--> Support--> Application integration and session -->Test and Configuration Tools-->Tools is Transaction   --> i provide System,one transaction code(se11) and i select SAP GUI type is SAP GUI for windows.then the se11 transaction appear in portal.Means SSO was working fine.

At present we are using NetWeaver portal 7.3 EHp1.

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sandip,

I am waiting for your reply.

Regards,

Srinikanth.

ashish_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

To solve the error : PortalDestinationsServiceException:Could not get connection for alias for system; You need to make sure to log on to portal using the user which exists and has correct authorizations in the connecting back end system.

System Object should be registered by the user which exists in both the systems Portal as well as back end.

If you are using "J2ee_admin" user in portal  then make sure that user "j2ee_admin" exists in back end system as well.

Hope it helps to solve the error.

Regards,

Ashish Shah

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Please attach:

(dev_rout is at work directory such as

<driver>:/usr/sap/<sid>/<instance>/work

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Srinivasan,

No , it is not available mentioned path.Please observe the attached Screenshot.

Regards,

Srikanth