cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM inspection lot creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,(Plz find attachment for details)

In our plant material lot is not created in QA32 after production but it can be seen in MMBE in quality inspection stock.Also in MB51 movements types  641(with -ve qty) & 655 will appear.But we want to create & release the inspection lot in QA32.As there is not any inspection type assignment in material master.

Then how above movements occurs.Please tell me what is the issue and also let us know what was the mistake so that we can be more careful in future.

1)                          

2)                          

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

These mvt are combination of SD & MM

1.If you want to create Inspection lot : Than activate 02 Inspection type in material master

2.If you do not want to create Inspection lot : deactivate QM in OMJJ for these mvt types.

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you said that no inspection lot generated, as bcause No inspection type maintained in Material Master.

For GR against production, use inspection type 04 & then check, it will comes in quality.

There is possibility that At the time of GR, user manually select stock type from unrestricted to Quality Stock.

You can post your stock through material posting by using mov. type 321.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The requirement is not at all clear.

In our plant material lot is not created in QA32 after production

1)             

Lot is never CREATED by QA32!! Its the t/code for usage decision.

Please check whether the Material Master is having proper Inspection Type assigned or not. Check the availability of Inspection Plan for the Material with proper usage and status.

However, other statements like

Also in MB51 movements types  641(with -ve qty) & 655 will appear.But we want to create & release the inspection lot in QA32.As there is not any inspection type assignment in material master.

Then how above movements occurs.Please tell me what is the issue and also let us know what was the mistake so that we can be more careful in future.

641 and 655 in MB51.

Can you elaborate your requirement and the issue that you are facing

Regards,

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

655 ?

Inspection type against the lot is ?

its a return ?

check the config against ur mvt type and sales in QM. BCoz if 641 executed then system generated the lots against consumption.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shailendra,

I want to see the lot in QA32 so that i can do result recording & posting as system is not creating inspection lot but showing stock in QI & in MB51 momvements 655 & 641 appeared.How i shall resolve this issue?