cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to find the COPY button event in Check status screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where i need to delete the existing local and global supplier codes in new shopping cart

if i copy it from the check status screen COPY button.

Presently i have done changes in BBP_DOC_CHANGE badi. It is not working here in all cases.

I need to identify the event which will trigger in case of clicking the COPY button.How to identify this event.

Please help if any one has idea.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am little puzzled with your question, Even if you COPY the shopping cart from check status screen it will ask you to save and/or Order the cart and once you go click Save or Order new Cart DOC_CHANGE_BADI does get call.

Could you please put break point in DOC_CHANGE_BADI and see if it even being called when you hit Save or order?

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

Thanks for the reply.

Here for example if i copy from a sourced cart ( Like check status will have carts processed by buyer.These are already sourced carts having both local supplier and global supplier present in it. ),

i have to delete the local and global supplier ( or preferred supplier if it is not sourced by buyer ) in the new cart.

I am deleting using partner function and GUID values in bbp_doc_change_badi.

My problem is bbp_doc_change_badi is triggering so many times like after deleting the local and global supplier, my code is getting executed every time doc_change_badi triggers ( when new local supplier value is given, or new preffered supplier value is given )

Ideally my code should execute only once to delete suppliers of the copied shopping carts.

Now only way is to detect the event related to COPY button.So that at this instance bbp_doc_change_badi any ways triggers and i can delete the local and global codes of copied cart.

Because this will trigger only when COPY button is clicked.