cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a scenario where I need to create two condition types, one with standard pricing and another also related to pricing. I have created these two condition types:

ZPR2 for standard pricing

ZPRX for the specific customer/material for the first 100 quantitues ordered.

The requirement is such that I need ZPRX to be active for the first 100 quantities and then ZPR2 needs to be activated. I had tried maintaining the scale and in additional tab I had maintained 100 as the cond. base value. But still I am not getting what is required. Kindly help.

Regards

Hema

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

for ZPRX , you write calculation base routine (if quantity >100 then quantity = 100)

for ZPR2 , you develop requirement routine(if quantity >100 ) and calculation base routine (quantity = quantity - 100)

rds

sl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shaolong,

I guess writing a requirement routine is the only option.

Sandeep

For the qty till 100 it needs to determine ZPRX and for any further quantities it needs to determine ZPR2. As Shaolong says, we need to write a routine.

How does standard SAP take price, when a condition update is given?

Regards

T K

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hema,

As I understood your scenario like this: you have 2 condition types:

ZPR2 with price ex: $100

ZPRX with price ex: $120

And you want active price $120 for first 100 quantities, right?

So that, I could think that you will get surcharge $20 for first 100 quantities, and you can design condition type ZPRX as discount or surcharge type and you can maintained 100 as the cond. base value.

In 100 first quantities, the price will get ZPR2($100) + ZPRX($20) = $120 in pricing

In quantities from 101, the price only get ZPR2 ($100) because the ZPRX had been inactive in pricing.

Hope to solve your problem.

Eversouth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why don't you just do this for ZPR2, once the 100 qty has been completed then it is switched off via normal SAP functionality. 

Regards

Waza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear  T K

does your ZPRX configuration is ticked with condition update?

If not activate and when you maintain condition record click on additional data and then maintain quantity in condition base value.

Once 100 quantity is over this condition record by default will became inactive

Best Regards

Jitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh

I have done the steps. But still I am getting ZPRX active even after 100 qty is exceeded.

Regards

TK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear TK

ok, do the cumulative values appear in VK11 condition record Extras-> Cummulative values , check from it if 100 is achieved it might happen that after configuration , sales order worth 100 Quantity is not created for that particular condition 

Jitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It does appear as 100 qty in cumultaive value, and the status has been changed to exceeded.

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear T K

Now what i understand from your question is that when Quantity is 100 ZPRX has to be activated and then ZPR2 has to be likewise activated ? . Well In ZPRX you could write a program with the help of an ABAPer such that when the FKIMG is 100 (for that particular line item) ZPRX has to be activated but if its less that then , the condition record will not be fectched. Now whn ZPRX is activated  ZPR2 is also activated (this also could be added with that same requirement) . ZPRX and ZPR2 will be only in use if the 100 quantities is fulfilled. (just check ) .But do keep in mind if you use the same condition types for PR00 (thats ZPRX and ZPR2) only one will be activated

Regards

JNM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hema,

Are these both condition for Price? because only one price condition can be activate at a time in a pricing procedure.

As you said that after 100 qty system should determine another condition, i have a question about it "if there is order for 110 qty than how system will determine Price? only one condition will be activate another will be deactivated by system."

thanks,

Sandeep Singh Chauhan