Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP DMS : Digital Signature

former_member452749
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have a question about "Digital Signature" in Document Management (DMS).

It has been created a new strategy signature for a specific status,in this case each user have to sign the document digitally.

So,i have 2 doubts :

1) When the user signs the document digitally, is it possible to know if the document has been signed with POSITIVE result or NEGATIVE result?

The POSITIVE result or NEGATIVE result can be given when the document get to previous status? For example I0 -> CR (return to Created)

2)  Is it possible to go to the previous status using customizing (SPRO) settings? If it's possible,how can i make it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Dario.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dario,

Query 1: Positive and Negative result can set using status for document type.

Eg:Approved(Status:01), Rejected(status:02) When a autorised person changes the status the configured Digital signature appears irrespective of results. It is in your workflow config with whom approved(status) and rejected(status) should follow.

Query 2:yes it is possible,But it is recommended that it should go for versioning and then workflow to trigger.

still if the requirement wants to go back for previous status change settings in status network. This will not be available in front end. Only consultant can do this/Person having Authorization.

Regards,

Nayeem