cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No commitment values against PR generated for WBS elements however there's commitment values for PR generated for network

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I've created a project with network (activity account assignment)

I assigned 2 material components to an activity in the network:

The first component details:

• Item Category: N
  • Procurement type: Purchase Requisition for Network
  • Reservation Relevance/Generation of Purchase Requisition: Immediatly
  • PR No. : 9190000212 / 10

The second component details:

• Item Category: L
  • Procurement type: PReq + Reservation for WBS Element
  • Reservation Relevance/Generation of Purchase Requisition: Immediatly
  • PR No. : 9190000212 / 10
  • Reservation: 1000000380 / 4

In CJI5: There's no commitment values against PR generated for WBS elements (PR No. 9190000213), however there's  commitment values for PR generated for network (PR No. 9190000212).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Byalya Syrien,

You have created the second PR with item category "L" which is stock item. The item category "L" is used for Material Reservation from store that means you have created reservation first then you created purchase requisition w.r.t reservation (you have mentioned). Store material reservation does not consume project budget until the material is issued (Good Issuance) to wbs/network. So, there should not be commitment updated with this purchase requisition.

However if funds management is configured in your company then you can activate commitment update at the time of reservation. For detailed process with funds management commitments, you should consult with your FI/FM consultant.

Regards,

Murtaza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also check the table COOI to verify whether the commitments were generated for the said WBS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

T-Code plese

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether cost element (category 90) is created or not for the G\L account which was assigned in the PR 9190000213.

Former Member
0 Kudos

where i can check such an info??

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the detailed screen of both 2 material components assigned there is a field: G/L Account and it has the value 62101000 in the both

This G/L Account "62101000" is the one in the PR with commitement values "9190000212" and also in the corresponding CJI5 line item

In trhe other PR with no commitement values "9190000213" the field G/L Account is filled with "25101000"  (different value than it's mentioned in its material component detail screen)

How come? if you please explain where are those G/L Accounts numberes retrieved from?

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check with your FI guy. Ask him/her to make a corresponding cost element of category 90 for G/L 25101000. I think t-code would be FS00 or KA02.

Once it's done, check again and let us know.