cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure with Different Calcualtion formulae for Different condition type

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a scenario where I have to create a sales order with five line items.

The calcualtion formula for each line item is different.

Therefore, I want to define five different condition types in my pricing procedure with custom formula assigned to it.

I am not figuring out on the condition type. If I am using the PR00 condition type then the price is only determined for the first condition type defined in the pricing procedure. Other condition types are becomming as the duplication of the above condition type.

Kindly suggest me which condition type should I use in this scenario.

Regards,

SAQ MD. 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Dear All,

Sorry for the late updation.

The solution for the above query is :

I have created five discount and surcharge condition types and assigned the routines to each. It is working perfect in the pricing procedure. As I have interfaced it with the external system Sales Orders are automatically created in the backend using the  BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2, Based on the data from external system I m picking the condition type in my sales order and determining the line item.

Regards,

Saher.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member211556
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Creating 5 different condition type just for the sake of having different calcuation formula isnt the right approach. What if you have a case where six or seven line items are being keyed in a sales order? Would you be needing additional condition types?

Clarify us on what difference you have in the calcuation formula and explain us your scenario in detail for us to suggest you properly.

0 Kudos

Sorry all for the late reply,

Actually I got to calculate the price based on three parameters which are captured in custom Z-fields.

The line items are has to be picked based on the values in those fields and calculate the pricing for the condition types based onthe custom routines.

Regards,

SAQ

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAQ,

A routine (calculation formula) can have all the "conditions" (or calculation types) in it.

No need to create five routines!

In the functional specs (from you / Functional consultant), it has to be clearly mentioned, the criteria / factors for the logic to "activate" the first calculation type, or to activate the second calculation type etc.

E.g.

If VBAP-POSNR = 10, then fetch the "calculation type1"

If VBAP-POSNR = 20, then fetch the "calculation type2"

Please note: that one routine shall have cal type1, 2 etc 

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Your query is not clear to me. Please provide more detail.

"Other condition types are becomming as the duplication of the above condition type".

SAP allow only condtion type with condtion class B (Price) active  in calculation. Do you have more than one condtion having condtion class B??

Regards