cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to use a standard MDM web service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to use a standard MDM web service in SUP environment, having many many fields as input parameter.

Now, in this input parameter we need to only pass the customer and destinationName as input and skip the rest of the fields.

When i am trying to use this web service in SUP 2.1.2 and then try to preview it, it results me with NULL values and a warning.

Preview

Result

So, is there any way i can skip/delete the other the NULL value fields, so i can get the expected result.

if any one have idea of how to doing this , please share ..

Thanks a lot ...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Namrata,

Integer Must have value "0" it cannot be set to NULL. So update and give a try. NULL is allowed only for String. Also even if there is any INTEGER inside the structure then you have to define that variable as "0". For specific output values always you can customize the XSLT.

Thanks

-Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi arun,

First of all thanx for your response.

I tried setting the default values of Integer fields also as "0". But, that also shows me those warning n null values.

Cant we skip/delete the fields from input structure?

Because when i tried to use this web service in soapUI by keeping those entered field values and deleting all the null value fields, that time i get the correct output and if i set the other fields with null or 0 and execute, it showed error.

Do u any one have idea of how to doing this , please share ..

Thanks a lot ...