cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWM Master data mandatory fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Colleagues,

we have Just finished our Project Preparation in EWM.now customer wants to capture the ewm view master data and extended modulefrom current ERP.

in this case what mastervdata is required to upload (Template) and update into the current mat master.pl let me update since it is very much urgency because client said it was huge data collection we required time.

Existing module implementation.

SD/MM/FI/CO/HR/IS RETAIL PARTIALLY/CS.

Best Regards,

Elina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for your reply,this is good info but I am looking for WM 1/2 master data view significance/use and technical name/Discription/what are the mandatory fields.this info i am looking for ..

Ur SAP Collegue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elina,

Given the fact that the EWM warehouse number is tied to the ERP warehouse number the settings that will ultimately matter in the warehouse are the ones from the EWM master data for product (

/SCWM/MAT1 - Maintain Warehouse Product). I would say that the only thinks that should be maintained in the WM 1/2 in ERP are the Base Unit of Measure, Gross Weight and Batch Management mark (values which the system would automatically bring from the previous tabs maintained). Ultimately you only need the material to be extended on your desired ERP warehouse number and afterwards the specifics would be maintained directly in EWM.

All the best,

Claudiu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thank you very much for your concern

1.what is Identification of FRICEW Objec/Collect The Requirement for FRICE objects from Businesst

2.Final Workshop to freeze the FRICE, Reports, KPI from Business

3.in BBP Phase what i need to do because we have shared our to be docs to client he said ok

now BBP docs how to make give me ex.i have bbp with other comp but sector is diff how to make BBP.

Please give tips.

Thank you very much

UR Sap Collegue.

Answers (0)