cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is is possible attaching inspection reports in lots either by standard way or by some developed t codes?

former_member1124592
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have implemented DMS through FTP type.

Scenario 1: For iso procedure we want to attach inspection report / test certificate in the inspection lot. How can we attach in qa02 /qa11. Any one of them. Scenario 2: suppose i have attached them with the help of development but then during audit when required i will have to show that what all attachments were attached in that particular inspection lot. How can i achieve this two scenario?

speaking of scenario 1: How do i do that ? i have checked but could not get any field/tab where i can attach in qa02 /qa11. There is one such option in qi02 where sap provides a standard procedure to attach documents based on doc types. I have seen that. How can i have same in these t codes through development, considering the fact its not there in standard.

If scenario 1 is not possible within these mentioned t codes.... then if i develop a t code for just attaching these external attachments with lots. Is that scenario possible? if possible can you please get me a little bit deep guidance .

Scenario 2: after i have attached them considering the fact that there is some way i will make this happen.... how do i retrieve this through a report.

I would like to know that if done through developments then how to ...  a little guidance would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

From QA02, you can open the Results Recorded using menu Inspection Processing - Results - Display. So I hope its not required to attach any document regarding the test results of that Inspection lot.

For other kinds of documents, you can use Services for Object in the top. There, you can assign the documents.

As you have DMS, document management is more user friendly & comfortable. Now, I can't give exact transaction codes for getting the list of documents attached to one Inspection lot or any SAP document.

But you can read this link to understand better.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/SAP+Document+Management+System+(CA-DMS)

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/Document+Management+Systems