cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD: Pricing Procedure - Deemed/Export

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masters,

I dont have good knowledge in regards to CIN perspective.

I want to know the below things:

1. Pricing Procedure: Export Sales:

Which condition types required and

how to do settings to all respective condition types (like statistical, a/c key, etc.,)

2. Pricing Procedure: Deemed Export:

Which condition types required and

how to do settings to all respective condition types (like statistical, a/c key, etc.,)

Please let me know list of condition types and settings to the respective condition types for the above given pricing procedures.

Regards,

NS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please search the forum before posting.  This topic has been discussed many times here and it is very evident that couple of links have been provided here.  Try with some basic inputs and update here still if you have any issue.

Just as an additional information, there will be no difference in your CIN procedure for Export or Deemed.  Only your SD pricing procedure differs. 

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

For export and deemed export sales pricing procedures have to be different.

Export: Except price all conditions are statistical. No tax conditions required and freight conditions are required. Inquire the requirement from your user whether freight needs to hit the account or not required based on that maintain account key and remove statistical for them.

Deemed Export:This is same like domestic pp only, In this pp tax conditions will come.Based on the requirement we have to define.