cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLMAN 7.0 Web Access

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am new to SAP Solman and in process of setting up service desk for the customer. I completed basic settings and I am able to create and edit the messages. I am also able to create message from web UI using transaction 'Notif_Create_Bsp'. My question is that this transaction works only when called from solman sapgui. Is there any way where end users can directly create message from brwoser without logging to solman? What should be the URL for creating and editing messages directly in web browsers? We are using solamn 7.0 EHP 1.

Thanks in advance for your support

Regards

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

depending on where your users are located, you can also use SAP Webdispatcher for web access (especially if there is an access needed via internet). For intranet use just call http://<FQDN>:port/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ags_work_incident_man or create alias as Gaurav mentioned.

You always need a logon to solman for authentification.. but you can use single sign on mechanism, e.g. if you have an active directory or portal integration.

RP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gaurav and Richard for the helpful guidance provided. I tried creating alliances but system was giving me errors. Hence I tried solution proposed by Richard and it worked perfectly.

I once again thank both of you

Regards

Sandeep

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member227150
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Users can login a Service Desk Ticket with two methods:

1) From Managed System like ECC, CRM, SRM etc.

2) Through Solman itself

Now from Solman, users have the option through SAPGUI or web URL.

Now as per your requirement you need method to create URL, sol please check it below:

a) First of all you need to create external alias for the Service Desk Link from SICF t-code.

b) Click Create new alias

c) Enter the name /support and select the service mentioned below.

/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ags_work_incident_man

The above service should be activated. It may also require many other workcenter and web gui           services to be activated.

d) You can test the service by entering the URL: http://<FQDN>:<icm port>/support

When you enter this URL it will ask you for authentication.

Authentication is required as it will log the ticket creator automatically.

Please reply if you have any further doubt.

Regards,

Gaurav