cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we specify days in Horizon limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus.,

We have 1 horizon field in automatic credit control area OVA8 which is grayed out in months, and possible entries for days and weeks,Can we give in days and weeks if i can give what should i do to give in days and weeks

And also we have horizon date field in FD32 also which take calender dates ,can u please say me the purpose of that and why we have 2 horizon fields in FD32 and OVA8

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Std SAP T.Code ovo1 does not exist

We have Ov01 which for material listing and exclusion(maintaining access sequences)

But I think what our friend is referring in his answer is OMO1.

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for ur response mohan.,

But omo1 is for sales information system,i want to change the grey field in horizaon in ova8, the grey field is in months,but in options f4 it is cleary mentioned we can use it in days also,so how can we change the grey field which is in months to days or weeks,can u pls make it clear as soon as possible

Message was edited by:

manam narayana

Message was edited by:

manam narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The same will be changed by OMO1 transaction only.

Go to the transaction OMO1. Next select Info structure 'S066'-Open orders: credit mgmt. In the details, change the period split from Month to Day.

<b>A word of caution though, changing the period unit, all the data existing in the Info structure would be lost.</b>

Regards,

Gauravjit.

Reward points if the solution is helpful.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manam,

Sorry for my mistake while typing,it is OMO1 only.Pls take down this menupath also.

SPRO - Logistics General - Ligistics information System - Logistics Datawarehouse - Updating - Updating control - Activate Update - Sales and distribution.

As i told you very few people will have authorization for viewing and changing the settings made over here.You need to take approval for authorization and basis will do the needful to view or change this screen.

I hope this info is clear.

kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you,gauravjit,varma and mohan,thanks a lot ,

Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manam,

You can change the period or time unit structure in days,weeks,months etc using trans code : OVO1.Pls note that this is part of Sales Information structure in LIS and very few people will have authorization to do it.

Horizon period in OVA8 : For the purposes of evaluating credit, the system ignores all open orders that are due for delivery beyond the horizon period you specified. Specifies the credit horizon for a dynamic credit check.

Horizon date in FD32: The date defaulted in this field is the smallest horizon specified for the customer and the risk category in Customizing for credit control. If a horizon has not been specified in Customizing, the system defaults the current date, and all outstanding sales values are taken into account for the credit limit used.If this indicator is set, only the outstanding sales values which fall within the defined credit horizon are taken into account when calculating the credit limit used.

I hope this information will help you.

regards

kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Kiran,

Thanks for your response ,but transaction ovo1 is not there,pls reply me

Manam