SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Dunning procedure of Principal document in Interest document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have some scenarios where some documents in an account are dunned as per a different dunning procedure (i.e. different to the dunning procedure maintained at the contract account level). These documents also attracts interest, if overdue. Our requirement is to ensure that the interest document should be dunned as per the same procedure as the principal document; i.e. interest document should carry the same dunning procedure as the principal document. I tried event 2045, which is called while posting of interest document. But the principal document no. is not being passed as import parameter in this event. Is there a way by which we can achieve this ?

Thanks

Sumit

2 REPLIES 2

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

You have to set the dunning procedure of the Principal Document as a global variable in the event where you are getting the details of the principal document no. and then call this variable when event 2045 is triggerred, which in turn can pass the same dunning procedure into the interrest document as well.

But just keep in mind, the event that you select should trigger before the event 2045 is trigggerred.

You can use event 2055 for the purpose. In here, Table T_FKKCL contains the items for which interest can be calculated. So you have the principal document no. and you can retrieve the dunning procedure for the same.

Also you can have a look at event 2000 as well for the purpose.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amlan....this worked for us....Much appreciated...

Regards

Sumit